Hazrat Hakeem Qazi Mushtaq Ahmed Hyderi Naqshbandi
Aashyana Welfare Society has been established by Hazrat Hakeem Syed Zohair Ahmed, the grandson of Hazrat Hakeem Qazi Mushtaq Ahmed Hyderi Naqshbandi. Hazrat Hakeem Qazi Mushtaq Ahmed devoted his entire life of about 108 yrs for the welfare of humanity by preaching Islam, working as a herbal and spiritual physician, helping of monetary support and food, arranging marriages by managing their expenses, arranging employments for the unemployed, funding for DarulUloom (Ruknul Islam Jamia Mujaddadia) of his Murshid (Spiritual guide) and much more.
Helping underprivileged is noble in the eyes of Allah
I, Syed Zohair Ahmed, Chairman of FMEF, would like to express my extreme pleasure in expressing my feelings while Inaugarating Aashiyana Welfare Trust. It is indeed a dream-come-true. A dream that my grand-father Hakeem Qazi Mushtaq Ahmed (R.A) and my father Syed Zubair Ahmed (R.A), envisioned decades ago. A true-visionary they were. Their insights could foresee that in this upcoming era impoverished will suffer, necessities will be upmarket and luxuries will doom the hearts. A system of charity commenced at the doorstep of Hyderi Dawakhana when the state of welfare was very limited in our society. With the efforts of my beloved devotees, Ashayana Welfare Trust is a true depiction of what me and my fore-fathers had always imagined. Services to humanity is service to Allah and one of the most esteemed deed renounced by His most beloved, Hazrat Muhammad (SAW). Helping underprivileged is noble in the eyes of Allah. I encourage you all to aid with all open-heart as it is indeed an act of compassion and goodwill. Your donations may be a life-changer for and innocent life. Your open hands and widened hearts for your shall be blessed in the eyes of Allah and His loved ones. As said by Holy Prophet (SAW): “I and the person, who looks after an orphan and provides for him, will be in Paradise like this – putting his index finger and middle finger together.” (Bukhari) Regards Hakeem Syed Zohair Ahmed Chairman Aashyana Welfare Society.
Vice Chairman Message
“If you want to find the Creator (Allah), search Him in the hearts of poor”.
Before I write something I want to bestow my head in thanks, before Almighty Allah for granting us the shadow of the great saints of today’s era. They are the sons of Great Walis (Sufi Saints) who, by their acts & efforts, brought our forefathers in the vicinity of Islam. They are working for the uplift of the humanity specially the unprivileged persons of present society where most of the people are living selfish life. It is of great privilege for my family that we have put our hands in the hand of Great Wali-e-Kamil Hazrat Hakeem Qazi Mushtaq Ahmed Hyderi whose grandson Hazrat Hakeem Syed Zohair Ahmed Naqshbandi is taking forward the mission of his parents by establishing “Aashyana Welfare Society” for the benefits of poor & needy people with great zeal. May Allah & His beloved Prophet Hazrat Muhammed Sallallaho Alaihe Wasalam give him the courage & guidance in the life to come. It is humbly requested to all the philanthropist to come forward with open heart & earn the blessings of Allah as It is well said that “If you want to find the Creator (Allah), search Him in the hearts of poor. May Allah grant us with His Mercy & Blessings. Aameen Yaqoob Ebrahim Amiwala Vice Chairman Aashyana Welfare Society.
Team Leader Message
Please join hands with us and help us In this noble cause
We have been sent on this earth to serve not only the Creator but His creation as well. The vision of Aashiyana Welfare Society is to sere humanity to gain Allah’s raza and the pleasure of His Messenger Rasool Allah Sallallaho Alaihe Wasalam. We are thankful to Allah SWT that he has made us amongst those who are the givers and not the takers. Considering the poor state of socio-economic situation I the developing countries like Pakistan, there is a dire need for welfare organizations like Aashiyaa to step forward and reduce the gap between the rich and poor. The socio-economic imbalance cannot be reduced until we as Muslims stand up together to reduce poverty, illiteracy and corruption from our society. We are privileged to have been working under the supervision and leadership of our Hazrat Syed Zohair Ahmed Naqshbandi who is taking forward the vision of his grandfather and father. I, as a member of this organization request you all, to please join hands with us and help us in this noble cause. Advocate Muhammad Arsalan Shah Team leader Aashyana Welfare Society
Board Members of Aashyana Welfare Society
Highly Skilled Board Members
Serving Humanity is Worship
Aims of “Aashyana Welfare Society”
- To provide basic needs to the E underprivileged in order for them to live a healthy life.
- To establish food serving spots (Dastarkhuwan) to provide complete meals to the needy.
- To provide health care services to the residents of the under- privileged areas.
- To provide proper job and work opportunities to the unemployed and needy.
- To facilitate the establishment of small-scale business for those who have to fulfill their family needs independently.
- To provide low-cost education through establishing a network of Educational Units where scholarship is also provided to the needy. We also believe that the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah are the core requirements of attaining knowledge. In addition to the academics and technical skills we instill in our students the essence of Islamic education by teaching the ethics of Islam.
- To fulfill the clothing needs of the people living in the poverty ridden areas.
- To provide shelter and aid to the victims in case of natural calamities and disasters in our country.
- To help the parents in need cover their children’s basic wedding expenses.
- To arrange Collective Sacrifice (Ijtima e Qurbani) with proper Islamic rules in low cost and facilitate free meat to the needy on EidulAzha.
- To make walls of kindness around the city, on which the wealthy people will hang their excess clothes, bags and other reusable belongings for the poor.
- To provide legal aid through our chain of kind lawyers.
- To spread happiness among children by proving educational toys and books.
- To facilitate the Rozedar (fasting person) in the Holy month of Ramadan by Iftar camp on different spots.
- To spread happiness among the old age members of the society. For this we fund old-age House such as “Anmol Zindagi”.
Salient Features of Aashyana Welfare Society
Aashyana Welfare provides all Facilities
Our Team Members
Highly Skilled Team
Suraya Fazal, Farzana shakeel, Shazia kalam, Yasmeen Rehmat, Naureen Jamil, Alima Amna, Syeda Hafsa Ansar, Saeeda Noor, Hoor, Farhana zain, Lubna, Riffat Rizwan, Batool zohra, Sundus mohsin, Rozina, Mariam, etc….
Join Hands to Eradicate Poverty!
Your donations may be a life-changer for and innocent life
In order to earn the raza of Allah Rabul Izat and His Habib Muhammed Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam and to help the poor fight the vicious cycle of poverty, the works of Aashyana Welfare society are working day and night with great vigor and sincerity. In order to increase the efforts, the Aashyana Welfare Society requires huge financial assistance in the form of Sadaqaats and Zakat, from the philanthropist of the business community. All the people are humbly requested to come forward & join hands with us to eliminate the poverty from our society and make the poor respectable citizens of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
On Call Donations:
To donate from your door step call our rider to receive donation.
Contact us: 92-3030231360 | 92-3142240459
Account Name: AASHYANA WELFARE SOCIETY
Account Number: 110600050880001
Account Type: Current Account
Distribution Of Food And Rashan At Faiz-e-Mushtaq Dastarkhwan
Speaker: Hazrat Allama Sahibzada Dr.Uzair Mehmood Al-Azhari
Speaker: Hazrat Hakeem Syed Zohair Ahmed Naqshbandi
الحمدللہ آشیانہ ویلفیئر سوسائٹی اور محمد علی عباسی لیگل ایڈ کا افتتاح
Team Work Aashyana Welfare Society
Team Work Aashyana Welfare Society
Aashyana Welfare Society
Plot # 234 Modren Colony, Mangopeer Road Karachi, Pakistan Phone: 0303 0231360